I love roasted vegetables right now. You’ll probably will be seeing a lot more of it. It makes the vegetables so sweet and they still have some crunch to it!
Now one thing I didn’t think to do with these is to turn them 1/2 way. They still came out really good, but one side was browned and one side was seasoned. So if it want it more even, make sure you turn them 1/2 way through cooking. I didn’t mind it though. Everyone got 2 carrots with a baked potato and then either beans or pork loin for dinner. Not to mention – they make the plate look so pretty!
Roasted Dill Carrots with Paprika
- 8-10 carrots, washed & peeled
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Dill
- Ground Paprika
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, add your carrots. Drizzle with olive oil & sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Sprinkle some dill and paprika on top, turn carrots oven, and put back in the oven for about 10-15 minutes depending on how large the carrots are.
- Once the carrots are roasted to desired tenderness, remove from oven and enjoy with your meal!