This is my favorite recipe to make at home to have on hand for wraps, salads, sandwiches, etc. I’m working on making oil-free mayo so that the next time I make this it will be a low-fat, soy-free, dairy-free ranch. I have to make it just right otherwise it won’t work. Stay tuned!
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1/4 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper, if desired
- Combine all ingredients except salt and pepper. Once combined you can taste to see if salt and pepper is needed.
- Use immediately, or store in fridge up to 2 weeks.