I love using lemons! Lemon juice, lemon zest, lemon extract, etc. It makes your dish so bright and gives it a zesty fresh flavor. This rice is something you can add to anything to brighten up your meal.
Lemon Dill Brown Rice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups vegetable broth You might need to add a little more towards the end, depending on the brown rice you have.
- 2-4 tbsp vegan butter or olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups brown rice, like basmati or jasmine
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Stir together garlic, broth, butter or oil, and salt in a large sauce pan. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Stir in rice, reduce to low, and let simmer, covered, for 20 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Add lemon rind and dill while fluffing with a fork.